- Select the Develop Questions → Cases menu and select View Cases.
- Click the View icon for the desired case.
The Case History page displays details about the exhibit language, exhibit text (including any assets), and all items assigned to the case.
The items table includes the following details.
State The current state of the item.
The system generated ID for the item
The Blueprint ID of the item
The author/writer of the item
The text of the Question Stem
Identifies if the type of item
Lock Response Identifies if lock response is applied to the item as "Yes" or "No"
- Double-click Assets listed in the exhibit text. Details about the asset are displayed in a pop-up window.
- Click the Full Size link to open a full size image of the asset in a new tab.
- Click the Download button to begin downloading the image with original size and dimensions.
- Click Add Comment to add a comment for the asset.
- Close the Asset Details window.
Click a Question link to open the Question Summary. Close the Question Summary window.
- Use the First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons to scroll through Revisions of the case.