- Provide some search criteria on the Search Assets page and click Retrieve Assets.
Items matching the criteria are displayed below in the grid with their Asset Id, Name, Blueprint, Display Mode, State, Uploaded By, and Uploaded On information.
- Select the required assets from the list, and click the Examine Assets button.
Examine Asset page is displayed with the asset details and three buttons namely Modify, History, and Copy. If you have selected several assets, then the Previous and Next buttons are enabled in addition to the Jump to drop-down list, to enable easy navigation between the selected assets.
- It also displays a Change State to drop-down list at the bottom of the page, and a Delete button to remove the asset from the project.
- Click the Modify button to modify the asset; the Modify Assets page is displayed with all the editable fields.
Make all the modifications and updates. You can read more about this in Modify an Asset.
- Click Save. The changes are saved and displayed in the Examine Asset page for the assets.
- You can view the history of all the modifications made by clicking on the History button. A window is displayed with all the modifications made in each page of the window up to the current state of the asset. Here, you can navigate to the various versions by clicking the First, Previous, Next, Last, or Sort by drop-down list. The deletions in the selected version are shown with red background (and crossed out text), while additions are shown with green background.
- You can copy the Asset by clicking the Copy button. You can read more about this at Create a Copy of Asset.
From the Change State To drop-down list, a Project Manager (and also a user with Manage Assets permission) can change the state of the asset by selecting the asset and choosing the state to which it should be changed.
- You can delete the asset by clicking the Delete button.