The Asset Custom Report lists information about assets such as blueprint, comment, metadata, ID, etc. It can be generated by selecting assets from the Search Assets page.
- Select the Prepare Assets → Search menu.
- Enter Search Criteria and click Retrieve Assets.
- Select the desired Assets.
- Click the Generate Report button.
The Asset Custom Report opens in a pop-up window displayed below.
The Asset Custom Report includes the following details:
Column Description Asset Name File name of the asset. Blueprint Blueprint node associated with the asset. Comment Comment(s) in the asset. Metadata Metadata from the asset. ID System-generated numerical ID of the asset. Modified By Name of the user who last modified the asset along with the date when it was modified. On Questions Question IDs of items on which the asset is present. State
The state of the asset.
Uploaded By Name of the user who uploaded the asset along with the date when it was uploaded. Version History Revision codes of the asset depicting its version history.
- Select a Format from the drop-down list and click the Export link. The report is exported in the selected format.
- Close the Asset Custom Report window when you are finished evaluating the report.