In some instances there may be a need to export information from the application and then re-import them back into the application. For example, there may be an exam form someone may want to export and move to a brand new project.
Export and re-import data
- Create an empty project (Project B).
Assign the exam form with all the blueprints, metadata, assets from the source project (Project A) as viewable to the target project (Project B).
- In Project B, navigate to Manage → Reports → Questions and then select the All Questions option.
- Click the XML button to export all items into ExamDeveloper XML format.
- Remove the exam form and its contents (cases, sections, items) from Project B via Manage Itembank → Projects → Add Content.
- In Project B navigate to Manage → Import → Questions, and import the XML file.
The same set of exam form items are imported from Project A to Project B.