The user can save particular search criteria for future use.
Save a Search
- Provide search criteria in the View Questions page.
- Click Save Search to save the search provided.
- A Save Search pop-up window is displayed to save the search criteria provided, or select to replace a previously saved search.
- Enter a name for the search in the Name field.
- Click Submit. The window is closed and the View Question page is displayed. The search is saved and is available in the Load Search window, which appears on clicking Load Search on the View Questions page.
- The saved search can be loaded by simply clicking on its entry on this page, which appears as a hyperlink. This saved search is available from the Load Search button present in all search control windows related to items.